Our mission, vision & values
Improve infrastructure policy and engineering practice in order to help reduce and eventually eliminate poverty.
A future in which poverty has been eliminated and the structures of inequality and disadvantage have been transformed so that all people share the benefits of development.
- Learning from experience
- Embedding quality in our work
- Consistently meeting our obligations to stakeholders.
- Being receptive to new ideas and unconventional thinking
- Producing knowledge through original action research
- Finding creative solutions to the persistent problems of poverty.
- Upholding the highest ethical and professional standards
- Behaving openly, honestly and consistently
- Being transparent in all that we do.